Lavender Lia handle
A good leash is essential for those walks with our beloved dogs. We need it to be resistant, to last over time and to please us. That's why we have made our handles in 100% Italian saffiano cowhide leather, 2.5 mm thick, to guarantee extra resistance. They all have an Italian gold-plated zamak carabiner to which you can attach the Gero leash of your choice.
So when it comes to choosing your leash, choose the handle that you like the most, that makes a very suggestive contrast or that matches perfectly with the collar you have chosen. Then, look for the Gero leash you like the most. You will get a unique, combinable and perfect accessory for you and your pet.
What if you have more than one dog? No problem, in fact the particularity of this leash is that you can attach two leashes to the same handle and so walk your two or three pets at the same time. More comfortable and practical.
- Handle can be combined with the Lía and Duke Lía collections.
- 100% printed cow leather from Florence
- Italian carabiner in golden iron
- Stitching in the same colour
- Total length 27 cm
- Width 2 cm
- Designed to create multiple combinations
- Can be attached directly to the collar for added control
- Fabric pouch perfect for travel and commuting
- Designed in Barcelona, produced in Milan
Rub any stains with a dry or slightly damp cloth. DO NOT use moisturising creams or various additives. Clean the ring and buckle with a dry cotton cloth.