What is a biscuit?
In this section, you'll find more information about cookies. One Biscuits It's a text file Harmless When you visit almost any web page, it is stored in your browser. The utility of Biscuits When you visit this page again, the website will remember your visit. Although many people don't know Biscuits They've been in use for 20 years, and the first World Wide Web browsers came out.
What's not a cookie?
It's not a virus, it's not a Trojan horse, it's not a worm, it's not spam, it's not spyware, it's not pop-up windows.
What information storage Biscuits?
Lars Biscuits They usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank data, photos, ID cards or personal information. The data they keep includes technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person with your web browser. In fact, if you are used to browsing with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or chrome, you will find that the website does not realize that you are the same person, because you are actually associated with the browser rather than the person.
Like what? Biscuits Do they exist?
- Biscuits Technology: they are the most basic, among other things, they allow you to know when human or automated applications are browsing, anonymous users and registered users are browsing, these are the basic tasks of running any dynamic web.
- Biscuits Analysis: collect information about the type of navigation you are performing, the most commonly used parts, the products you are querying, the time period you are using, the language, etc.
- Biscuits Advertisement: display advertisement according to your navigation, country of origin, language, etc.
What are they Biscuits Own and third party?
Lars My own biscuit They are created by the page you are visiting and Third party They are generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, twitter and Google.
If I disable Biscuits?
In order to understand how to disable Biscuits Let's give you a few examples
- You will not be able to share the site's content on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- Websites will not be able to customize content to your personal preferences, which usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal areas of the site, such as My Accountthis is it. My profile this is it. My order.
- Online stores: you can't shop online, if you have, you have to call or visit physical stores.
- Your geographic settings, such as time, currency, or language, cannot be customized.
- The website will not be able to analyze visitors and network traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can't blog, you can't upload photos, comment, comment or rate content. The site doesn't know whether you're human or the automated application you're publishing. Spam.
- Will not be able to display partition ads, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the site.
- All social media use Biscuits, if disabled, no social networks can be used.
Can be deleted Biscuits?
Yes, I have Not only delete, but also lock in general or specific specific areas.
delete Biscuits From a website, you have to go to your browser settings, where you can search for related domains and delete them.
Here's how to access Biscuits Determine browser chromiumYeah. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the customization icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Select All Cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the Cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find the Cookies of a given domain enter the address in part or in full in the field Search for cookies.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the Cookies of the requested website. Now you just need to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the settings Cookies browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider until you adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the settings Cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to Options Or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History Choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you'll see the option Accept cookies, you can turn it on or off according to your preferences.
To access the settings Cookies browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to PreferencesThen Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the settings Cookies browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Go to SettingsThen Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you'll see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the settings Cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Run the browser and press the key MenuThen Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you'll see the option Accept cookies to select or clear the check box.
To access the settings Cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on your browser version):
- Open Internet ExplorerThen MoreThen Configuration
- You can now select or clear the checkbox Allow cookies.