Cognac studs dog collar
Vegetable tanned leather collar with studs. Choose the one you like the most among the 4 available: round, heart-shaped, flower or star.
- Leather handle
- Leather bag holder
- Rocco Bag Holder
This series of simple and timeless collars are perfect for everyday use. They are made with 100% Italian cowhide leather, very resistant and durable; we chose this material for its elegance, texture and variability with the passing of time. This leather is the typical leather that 'the older it gets, the better'.
- Leather collar from Florence, Italian tanning
- Buckle, pin, ring and golden iron studs with shiny gold plating
- Stitching in the same colour
- Protective fabric pouch, perfect for travelling and commuting
- Designed in Barcelona, produced in Milan
- Six sizes available
- XS: 22-27,5 cm (width 2,5 cm)
- S: 27-32,5 cm (width 2,5 cm)
- M: 32-37,5 cm (width 2,7 cm)
- L: 37,5-43,5 cm (width 3 cm)
- L2: 42,5-48,5 cm (width 3 cm)
- XL: 46-52 cm (width 3 cm)
Leather is a noble and durable material but it does require some care when being worn. Try to let your dog wear it on walks around town or in environments free of mud or branches that can leave marks on the skin. Don't suffer either, a little care will be enough for you to enjoy it for a long time.
If your dog wears it on a rainy day, don't worry: when you get home, take it off and let it air dry.
Rub the studs with a dry microfibre cloth to restore their shine.