Yellow Lia poo bags holder
How nice it is to go for a walk with our dogs! It's a fun and liberating time for both. Your dog enjoys a great time with you, with other dogs and running around.
The walks are also poo time and we are responsible for leaving our environment clean and tidy. Never forget to take a small bottle of water to clean the urine and some bags (better if they are biodegradable) to collect the excrement.
With our bag holders you can store the rolls of disposable bags so that they don't unroll in your pouch or pocket. Place a roll inside the bag, take the end of the first bag and pull it out through the rear hole of the bag holder. Then close the front button. Every time you need one, you can pull it out from the back without having to take the roll out each time.
- Italian tanned cow leather poop bag holder with crocodile print.
- Combinable with the collars: Lía and Galgo Lía
- Rear washer for easy removal of the bags
- Snap button closure
- Small carabiner to hang on the Gero or multiposition leash
- Measurements 10 x 6,8 x 2 cm
- Designed in Barcelona, produced in Milan
Rub any stains with a dry or slightly damp cloth. DO NOT use moisturising creams or various additives. Clean the ring and buckle with a dry cotton cloth.