At Branni Pets one of our fundamental premises is to protect the privacy of our customers and users.
For this reason, we will always be transparent about the information we request and how it will be used.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Your information and your rights
- What personal data we collect and process, and for what purposes
- Information about cookies
- How long your data is retained
- Who we share your data with and why
- How we protect your personal data
- How to contact us
All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the data protection laws of Spain and the European Union.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data
For all our services, the data controller, the natural and legal person responsible for your privacy, is Nora Branni Saliner with DNI 43575747Q and registered office at Carrer Farnés 10 local 2, 08032 Barcelona.
2. Your information and your rights
The rights of each of our customers for and in respect of the information that concerns them are as follows:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about each customer.
- The right to request correction of inaccurate personal information we hold.
- The right to request erasure of your data, or to stop its processing or collection, in some cases.
- The right to stop direct marketing or newsletter messages, and to withdraw consent to other content-based processing at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer elements of the data both to the customer and to other service providers.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the data protection regulator (such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency).
If you want to exercise your rights, intervene intervene a complaint, or if you simply have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
3. What personal data do we collect and process, and for what purpose?
At Branni Pets we only collect and process the data that you voluntarily provide us with. These include:
- Your name, address and contact details - This information includes your e-mail address, mobile phone number, billing address and shipping address. This information is essential to make a purchase (more information on the Terms and Conditions page), to ship orders, to inform you of the status of your orders, to send you your invoice/receipt of purchase, to notify you of any incident related to your orders or to request additional information if it is not complete in order to process your purchase. If you wish, and if you expressly give us your explicit consent during the purchase process, we will use your e-mail address to send you newsletters or commercial information about new products or offers. The channel we will use to be able to notify you if necessary is e-mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by any of these means, please contact us before making your purchase.
- Technical information - This information includes technical details about the device(s) you use to visit our website (device type, IP address, screen size, pages viewed, referring page, time on page, etc.) and details of how you use our website. This information is essential for us to be able to protect our website (and therefore your personal data), as well as to improve our website and adapt its configuration to your preferences and comfort. We also use this information for analytical purposes, to make our website as intuitive as possible and to make navigation easier for you.
- Your payment information (partially) - For your security, we do not store on our servers nor do we have access to your full debit/credit card number (only the last 4 digits), let alone the CVV verification code of your card. As for other alternative payment methods such as PayPal, we only have access to the linked e-mail address with which the payment was made. This information is essential for us to be able to collect payments, make refunds and prevent or detect possible fraud with stolen or lost cards.
- Your purchase history - We keep a record of your purchase history with us so that we can provide you with the best customer service, assistance in case of incidents, manage refunds or returns, or suggest products that may be of interest to you (always with your explicit authorisation).
- Your contact history with us - We keep a record of your contact history with us in order to provide you with the best possible customer service.
- Your review of our products - When you leave a review about one of our products we store it so that we can show it to users/customers who may be interested in that product. In this case we only collect your name, your e-mail address, your rating of our product and your comments about it. Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the page. Your name will be displayed (first name only, not surname), but if you wish you can make up a nickname or request that the review is anonymous when it is published.
4. Information about cookies
5. How long we keep your data
We will not keep your data for longer than is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is being processed. In determining the appropriate period of retention of your data, we will take into account the amount, nature and confidentiality of your personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes by other means.
Remember that you have the right to contact us at any time to have your data corrected or removed from our systems.
6. Who we share your information with and why
We do not and will not sell your personal information to third parties. We want to earn and keep your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential to that end.
In order to provide you with the best possible service and experience we need the help of the best possible suppliers, which is why we feel it is essential that we share some of your information with the following types of companies:
- Companies that carry out activities to deliver your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers and transport companies. For example, DHL parcel Spain or ASM-GLS.
- Companies that carry out technical activities for the support and access of this website or any of its functionalities. For example, Shopify.
- Companies that independently carry out activities for the collection of user ratings or opinions.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and hosting companies that help us run our business. For example, Google.
- Credit reference agencies, security agencies and fraud prevention agencies so that we can tackle fraud.
We ensure that all third parties with whom we share your data are also compliant with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like to know the exact list of companies we work with and their privacy policies, please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with more information on this topic.
7. Your personal data is protected
We follow strict security procedures when storing or sharing your personal data with third parties and to protect it from accidental loss, damage or destruction. All data you provide to us is protected by 256-bit SSL encryption technology.
All payment data is transmitted via SSL over a dedicated network infrastructure and stored in accordance with PCI DSS Level 1 Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. Please note that at no time do Branni Pets employees have access to your debit or credit card details.
From time to time we may make changes to this page to reflect how we process your data.
If we make any significant changes, we will make them clear on this website, or by any other means of contact such as e-mail, so that you can review the changes before continuing to use Branni Pets.
9. How to contact us
We are always interested in hearing from our users and customers.
You can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Nora Branni Saliner (Branni Pets)
Passeig Valldaura 172
08042 Barcelona, España